土曜日, 3月 19, 2005

cRaZy..

i Am back. and my bro's back from auburn. i cant wait for harry potter and the half blood prince to come out! i've done some improvement in my reading.. from not readin at all to reading harry potter and im soon going to read "A Walk to Remember" by Nicholas Sparks. Think there's a movie with that title and i think its adapted from this book. There's a movie out on DVD now called "The Notebook". I think its also adapted from "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks. and as u can see, he wrote the previous book too. so i should think that his books are good. Many many people told me that "The Notebook" is a really good movie, well it made them cry.

i am quite disappointed. my school's prom is on April 30th. Well, my Chinese friend Violet didn go to the one last year. I thought that it would be a waste for her to waste prom again this year so i told her i'd be going with a group of friends and she could come with me and we'd all have fun! she agreed and said that she'd be going since im going. Ok. that's cool. we're all going, a bunch of girls together, right? NO! my really nice friend asked me last week if i had found a date. I was like.. "a date? No! we're going together with my group of friends!" well i didn exactly answer her as she continued: "well i've asked Paul(a guy frm the Chinese Fellowship) to go to the prom with me". Of cause i was really really hurt by that. We were supposed to go together! How could she do this to me?! this is kinda.. argh.. she's my good friend! isnt this kinda like betrayal? well, my american frens didn go find dates!! we were supposed to go together as a group and have a fun girl's night there... and now she thinks that i should ask a guy, a fren of mine from the CF, who is 14, to go to prom with me! no! im not going to get a date! i dun want one! im going with my friends! unless all my other friends decide to get dates too. >:(