火曜日, 3月 15, 2005

i Am feeling much better.

i dont know what got onto me the other day, but the feeling started wearing off monday morning and was gone completely in the afternoon. i am REALLY glad. im kinda sad tho.. cuz no one seems to want to come talk to me in my SHOUTBOX...

anywayz.. i have lots to be happy about so im really happy.. i cannot wait for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince to come out. its coming out in July, really cant wait. and the... Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie's coming out in Nov or Dec.. cannot wait man.. really... and i have to admit, daniel radcliffe is a really good actor.. tho the part where he cried its kinda... uh.. duno... hehe.. n he's really cute too..

i hope that one day i'll get to go visit Britain, Japan, France, and Russia. thats all the countries im lookin forward to going to currently.. they are arranged according how much i wanna go there.. :D

but currently my favourite country is Singapore. hehe... i love Singapore man... really do... cant wait to return in Dec. i've decided to spend my first day with Xinzi, Emily, Wuiting, Candy, Sherlyn (hopefully they would take sometime off their schedules to be with me). 2nd day with Wanhua and Valerie. 3rd with Hongbin, and 4th with Christopher. :D the other days are not planned yet so if you wanna meet me pls tell me.. or i'll spend the other days with my sweet loves, my mama n papa, and my cuzzins to go out n MAKAN great food.. being with my parents mean i can eat better n more expensive food.. haha...

o.. n i wanna cut my hair again n dye it light brown with blonde highlights.. think thats nice...?