月曜日, 3月 07, 2005

Radcliffe, Depp, Dad, cuzzin. hamsters, dog, picture album..

dang.. i just realized that Daniel Radcliffe, the harry potter boy, is MUY CUTE!!! ahaha... all the wasted years... lol... im just kidding.. no one could be cuter than Johnny Depp.

ahh... my dad's in NEW YORK now!!!! gosh!! i wanna go theRE!!!! WAH~... i wanna go to 5th avenue... soho... and all the other GREAT places to go to.. i wanna go on te subway.. like singapore's MRT, and look at the people.. the great unfriendly people. Well, not great unfriendly people.. i like it when ppl have a sign saying "leave me alone". Its like.. here in Mobile, some people will greet you and then the others are like.. i duno how to describe it. i'd rather have ppl not greet each other at all than having some say hi and then others making me feel awkward.

i found more of my cuzzins today! well he found mi actually,, but im glad.

today's monday, and im ready for spring break. i cant wait to get a haircut.. for your info i look like a mushroom head rite now..

ahh.. i miss my hamsters... to think that i always procrastinate when it comes to bathing them... they are so easy to clean!! unlike my doggy... who goes around eating... poo poo... stupid girl sia,, but its not that bad now.. she doesn eat them anymore.. that's cuz i went thru lots of research to find out the foods she likes!!! stupid girl.. all she knows is .. "sit", "down", "come"... actually she;s not that stupid.. its me.. haha.. im lazy.. at least i taught her down....

o ya.. dun go to my picture album now cuz there's only 1 picture in it.. its a freaky picture of me.. tayi kerbau said i looked like a ghost.. so dun look at it ya.. i'll get my doggie's and my family's pics in when i have the time..

cant wait to go back to singapore this dec!!!!!!!! :D