木曜日, 3月 31, 2005

Tanger Factory Outlets

O my gosh! I've only got 3 days left of spring break! Time passes really quickly when you are having fun man. I can't seem to upload photos into my photo album. Sorry.. I'll try to fix this problem asap.

I went to Tanger Factory Outlets today. Didn't get to drive because it was raining really heavily. Great spring break this year man 70% rainfall, 20% cloudy skies, and 10% sunshine. BUT! I got to see some really beautiful lightning. Kept looking for them when my brother was driving. I can't get enough of its beauty. I'm downloading Sacred updates now and have 3 more days left. 3 more days. I am really having second thoughts about going to prom, and my mom's warning me about cute sweet jap guys that will make me go gaga... hhaa..

The factory outlets were not as fun as they used to be. I don't know why. Maybe it's because we all were hungry. haha.. I didn't buy much. We ate Arbys for lunch at 3pm. :S The only thing great about America is fast food. They have some real good fast food restaurants here. Ok. Update complete. Going to play Sacred now.