土曜日, 3月 05, 2005

YES!!!

YEAH~! Look at the nEW SHOUTBOX i made!!! YaLL shOut to ME K!!!! YEAH~! And congratz on all who told me your results on the Os.. If your happy, CONGRATZ! If you not, hey its not so bad, everything will b ok when you work hard in poly or jc or any other sch your going to.

Im not doing that bad myself.. Hehe.. Im gettin all As in sch@! :D

O ya.. I've added some linkies to mi cuzzins, friends, and siblings, but im only linkin to mi bro and 2 cuzzins and 1 friend. Please link to me yall, and ask mi to link to you too! :D

Im really tired now.. But somehow im feeling happy! I duno why, nothing had happened, I didn get any prizes, didn win no lottery.. Just have this little "contenta" feeling in me.. ^^

O ya.. Today, a sophmore black guy came to talk to me. Unfortunately, his accent was sooooo.. thick? That i couldn understand a word he said. Its kinder sad.. Duno if its my problem or his.. I was like "huh?", "sorry?", and "uh..". Haha.. But after that i told my fren about it and she said she couldn understand him as well haha.. Guess its not much of my problem then.. Violet said that even the english teachers could not understand them at times.. BUT! Im not stereotyping or prejudice or aything like that. There are black people in my class and 9th grade that i CAN understand. And i like them. Some of them might seem to be rude.. But its ok.. We have rude Asians too, and definitely rude whites..

Speakin of stereotypes and prejudice. I tot about the americans lookin down on asians and stuff like that.. Actually, the asians should b the ones lookin down on those americans.. They ought to be ashamed. People from other countries learn their mother tongue, and then learn English in order to survive in America. 1 + 1 = 2. We Asians ought to have more pride in ourselves! Those americans should be showing us respect instead of lookin down on us! goSh! Well, fortunately for me, i feel that less people are prejudiced now and.. hm mayb they aren't and its just that i dun care what people think anymore. When i first reached here its like, o god, mus do this do that, this and that, so that they wouldn talk about ME!! Then one day, ya like in a fairytale, I realized that i've been living like an idiot. I was so happy and carefree in Singapore becuz i didn care about what people think or say about me. I accidentally dumped all of that in the Recycle Bin and now I've restored them. Well, not all of them, it'll take time to get my confidence and self-esteem back.. But i can do it.. yeah..