金曜日, 4月 01, 2005

April Fools!

Haha.. It's 6pm now and I just realized that its April Fools Day. Crap.. haha..

Nothing much happened today, just happy that my mei Wanhua stopped by here and left a little msg and I received a msg from my auntie in friendster. :D

All my secondary school friends in Singapore are going to different schools now. I hope this would not cause them to drift apart cuz I really really like my friends. I'm really glad that more people could read now after I rejected a few friend requests in my "friends only" account. Some people are just.... Stupid. I said that they could add me in my other account but they like insist that I add them in my "friends only" account when I haven't even seen them before. :S

So today's Friday. Monday - Friday = Saturday and Sunday. I have 2 more days lefT!!!! I don't wanna go to school. Well, I don't really wanna be stupid for my whole lifetime. Hmm.. I wonder what I got for my research paper. Today's boring. No one talked to me. I duno why I became quite rude when my dad called back just now to ask for something. Maybe it's because of a whole week of computer games. Think I'm going crazy. I love my doggie.