日曜日, 4月 03, 2005

Cute guy from driving test center

OMG! As you know, I failed my driving test. So, my dad and I went practising just now and guess what?!!??!! I saw the cute guy in my neighborhood! OMG! I absolutely hate driving so I usually just stare at the road and cars when I drive. Then, I saw this two guys in the corner of my eye, I was going to ignore and stare at the road but I looked at them and I saw him! I duno what got me to look up. His little goatee, his his cuteness or maybe just becuz he was going to walk on the road but went up onto the pavement when he saw my car... I wonder if he saw me.. LoL.. He was carrying his skateboard. Ooo... skaterboy.. Haha.. I know.. its like 10 years ago Avril sang that song but its really cool. I thought I'd never see him again.

Just saw Johnny Depp on tV! He's sooooo cool...

School starts tomorrow.......