水曜日, 4月 27, 2005

Depressing entry.. again.

What is wrong with the people here??! Why can't they just do whatever they said they would do? If you can't be sure you'll be able to do something, don't say that you'll be doing it! Fuck!

Yes. I've been abandoned again. And for the first time, Violet's not the only one! Yup. If I could receive a nickel everytime I've been abandoned, I would be fucking rich by now. But... well.... she does pay back for what she did wrong. I don't mean pay back. Kinda like uh.. she does good stuff to get me to forget about the bad stuff. Know what I mean? Now, lets tell the story of my abandonment.

Violet. She told me we could go get a makeover before we go to prom. I thought that it was a great idea! We asked the lady in the department store about it and she said it's free but on weekends we have to buy 2 items to get it free. She gave Violet a card (she thought we were sisters) and told us that it would be better if we made an appointment. So, I asked Violet on Monday if she had called and arranged an appointment. She told me: "Oh Kristy, I'm not doing it anymore." If you're not, then don't say you're going to!!!! I was so fucking pissed. Yup! Abandoned again! Prom's this Saturday! If I didn't ask her about that Monday, she'd most probably tell me an hour before prom! I'm givin' up on her. Givin' up givin' a fuck.

Aha. Now my friends. My ang moh friends. We all agreed to go without dates right? WRONG. I guess I was the only one who remembered it. I rejected and refrained from asking people to go with me because I said I would go without a date BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO. Know what they said today? Blah.. blahh.. "Oh we'd get you to join us in the dancing. I think we would even even spend more time dancing with each other than with our dates!" DATES!! WHAT DATE? THE RED WRINKLY THING WE EAT? I wish. It would be really nice if they had told me earlier that they were fucklingly going with fucking dates. I could have asked that very nice guy from my Spanish class to take me. Now how am I going to face the people I rejected? They'll probably be laughing and gagging when they see me there. alone..

And those 2 incidents happened in 1 day! UNO!!! YI!! ICHI!! Yes.. it was a really bad day. I didn't even eat lunch (which I regretted cuz I became incredibly hungry during English). But I'm kinda glad I didn't cuz that guy in my Spanish class, he came over and forced me to eat some peanuts. Haha.. "Protein," he said. He said that I wouldn't be able to grow if I don't eat. He's really nice.

Anyway, if you do realise, all my friends I'm talking about here are Christians. Yes, I'm stereotyping. But what the hell? They ruined my day more than the world leaders did! I can't believe someone could actually ruin my day! I've not been angry for a long time! No I had been angry for sometime.. But I was FURIOUS that day. I really can't believe I let someone ruin my day.

Today's Wednesday. I thought of an idea yesterday night. I may still have a chance to get that guy in my Spanish class to go with me! So, I asked my teacher if I could still get tickets. I had 2 free tickets from my chocolate sale and he was like.. "Kristy! you have bad attendance and behave terribly in class and blah blah blah! And you keep asking me for special treatment! Now you're asking for special treatment again! When will this stop!?" Haha.. then he told me he was joking. Lol.. And the he was like "I thought you had 2 free tickets? Oh... Kristy's bringing 2 guys, eh?" Haha.. He's the best teacher ever. He told me I could still buy it if I want to. Of cuz, he said that after I explained to him about my giving the other ticket to Violet.

Anyway, I was going to call the guy in my Spanish class... wow that's long. His name's Matthew. I was going to call Matt to ask him but I realised that I didn't have his number. Duh.. Lol.. So I guess I'll ask him tomorrow. I ddoubt he would go with me since its like 2 days to prom but.. oh well.. It's worth a try.. Really really hope that he'll go though.