土曜日, 4月 23, 2005

Feel left out..

I went to the Chinese Fellowship yesterday, yes, for fun. And I felt TERRIBLE. I felt so left out. Violet is of cuz talking and moving around. I hung around 2 girls, trying to get my eyes off the food. I'm trying really hard not to exceed 2000 calories day. Well, the two girls decided to speak in dialect. I only know a bit of Hokkien, which is not the dialect they were using. So, I couldn't understand any fuck they said. I tried to hint them about that, but they're like uh.. hey she's not Chinian. They didn't care. I'm Chinese but not from China, thus the term Chinian ok. I decided that staying there longer would only make me feel more fucked up, so I left early. I'm kinda glad that Jeff and Violet came out and accompanied m for a while. Hmm.. no I'm sorry I'm not happy cuz they were fighting in my car. Drove them to the church entrance in the end and went home. Well I'm glad that they accompanied me for a while. When I reached home, I was going to make a negative entry in this blog about me but I was lazy to turn on the com so too bad..

I feel so much better today. I hmm.. O ya.. my mum's going to teach me make-up later! She told me she used to take make-up lessons but quit cuz she hated make-up. But she's going to help me with it! I'm glad. I like the bond between my mom and I. I reserved 'Finding Neverland' but the letter never came! I'm going to the library later to ask for it and reserve Spongebob movie. Haha.. I LOVE Spongebob. He's the cutest thing.

I really can't wait for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince to be released! Its like.. 80 days more? I duno.. look at my link and you'll know! Hehe..