月曜日, 4月 04, 2005

I Have a Crush on You..

I'm finally back from school. It's not that bad actually. I got lots of comments on my new hairstyle. Everyone likes it, except some girls who got jealous when guys commented. Lol.. Personally, I think this hairstyle is great cuz I don't have to put up my hair during P.E. or have hair in my eyes when I'm bending down writing or sleeping in class. :p

I don't know why I just can't stop thinking about that guy from the test center. He had to appear yesterday. : ( If he had not, I would've forgotten about him a gazillion years ago. Unfortunately for me now,whenever I walk my dog, I look around for any black cars that resemble his hoping that I might be able to find him again. I even went onto friendster to look for people in Mobile. Going into webbie of any guy with black hair and a goatee. Fortunately, there weren't many of them. Dang.. I really really hope that I would see him again. The next time I see him, I will ask him to go to prom with me. LoL.. really... I really really hope that he would accidentally stumble onto this blog and read about this and tell me in my shoutbox that he is the guy and that he'll be able to meet me again someday. But, that's not going to happen. It would be a miracle if it did. I believe in miracles. :D Hua hua xin... Haha..

I have 6 more weeks of school before summer break. HOPE THAT THESE 6 WEEKS WOULD PASS QUICKLY.