土曜日, 4月 23, 2005

My Future

Coming to USA has opened up many opportunities to me. Sadly, I have managed to kinda take advantage of prejudice here. lol.. Teachers like me because I'm like the most attentive person in class(I was day-dreaming). My determination (where did I get that from? my mom? or my dad?) has brought me to places I never even thought existed. And I have finally began to research thoroughly and plan carefully for my future.

Firstly, I have to disappoint some of my friends by saying that I may not be staying in Singapore for good. MAY NOT ok not WILL NOT. I'm not sure yet. I have decided that I will try to go around countries (student exchanges and internships) and check out their work ethics, prejudice, living environments, people, salary, ya.. and stuff like that. Hope to be able to start that in my university years. I think I would like to go into International Business because I really really like travelling around the world and learn about the different cultures and learn how to interract with people of different countries and also, give them a good impression of Singaporeans. And of course, to do that, I have to work really really hard. But if, in the end, I find that Singapore is top in everything, I would stay in Singapore.

But to say the truth.. Chinese from China are kinda taking over Singapore now. My mom even got scolded by a garang guni that time we returned to Singapore. How rude. And its OUR homeland. Not theirs. They should really just leave Singapore. It's ruining our country. And I duno why I'm sharing my plans with the whole world.

Anyways, I also would like my friends in Singapore to know that this does not mean that I'm going to desert you k. So, please dun like, forget me. I really really love all my friends in Singapore. I'll be making plans with yall maybe to meet in a country and we can go tour and have fun together!!

OppS! Gotta go eat dinner, dad's glaring at me. By the way, sorry bout my shoutbox. It's under maintanence. For a really long time now. Sorry...