火曜日, 4月 05, 2005

Tiredy..

I am soo... tired. I have a Biology test tomorrow but I'm feeling really lazy. I slept in class today. No I didn't I just day-dreamed. Is that a word? I'm not the only tired one in class though. 50% of the students were still slacking around. Our duno what important guy in the school still had to tell us that spring break's over after announcements. I'm really confused. I didn't know spring break was over. Hmm...

I feel really bad. I kept looking around hoping to see his car. It's so stupid. What did I expect? Him to drive by and talk to me? Ya. Dream on. I've got a party to go to on Friday. No. Not the ang moh spiked drinks type. It's the Christian type though I'm not one. Anyway, so dun hold your breath. Gotta go to the library tomorrow.. Stupid high school stuff.. REALLY really hope that these 6 weeks would be over quickly.

OMG.. I got 70 for math. WTH?! Think the teacher went psycho. She didn't even put down what assignments caused me to get such a stupid grade. I'm supposed to get at least a 90. She better change it soon or I'd have skip break and talk to her. WTH!?