水曜日, 4月 20, 2005

What should I title this as?

I duno. I'm in school right now just finished with computer work so I get to surf the net. It's good. I 've been driving to school since Monday! =D But I only get to drive this week cuz my dad's in Texas. I hate it when my dad leaves. I kinda feel responsible of my family's safety. Haha...

wow.. My principal just walked in. Lol.. Luckily, I had Microsoft Word open. O ya.. I got a compliment from my principal. Yup. He said I am a person who "finds ways to make things happen". "Which is good." He says. Yeah. I hope it is. Anyways.. I nearly got into a wreck yesterday. A bloody arse decided to go into the suicide lane when I wasn't looking. Bloody hell. He's really fortunate that I was in a good mood. I've been packing stuff. Really excited. About what? I can't say. Sorry. I'll write stuff about it when I can.

I got a B for math. Haha.. That time I said that the teacher better change the grades, it wasn't her fault. I didn't do my homework so I got a 50. But my other grades kinda pulled it up. Haha.. such irresponsibility. I have my piano recital this May. I think its the 7th. I'm practising. Yeah. Don't wanna live through last year's horrible nightmare again.

I cannot wait.. I wanna just.. GO!!! HAha.. :S