月曜日, 5月 23, 2005

First Day of School.. In a College

Whew! I'm finally back from school and am really really tired. It's not because I studied really hard, it's cuz I have to walk AROUND the WHOLE SCHOOL to find places to set up my Auburn email address and stuff. And my brother's car is parked in my dorm's carpark area for the whole time. -.-

Anyway, I've only got 2 classes this semester, which would be really easy for me. The class I went to just now was psychology. Everyone was like looking at me. It's kinda funny. I think it's cuz I look 16, which I am, and I'm like the only asian in that class. And I'm wearing a hang ten Singapore shirt. Haha.. I thought that there would be more asians in this school but.. Hm.. I see them only here in my dorm, and occassionally while I was hustling around the school. My professor in Psychology seems really really cool. He's an old guy, and has been teaching here since 1982. Wow.. hmm.. And attendance in class is not required but strongly encouraged. Haha.. I'm going to like finish all my quizes early and not go to school the last few weeks.. HEhe.. He said we could do that. Work hard and party later. Oh ya, and that class was supposed to be from 11:30am to 1pm. We got out today at 12pm. COOL HUH!!! I'm beginning to like this place man..

My bro and I went to eat Thai food yesterday, and it was good. But that's not the important part. The important part is that on the way there, we saw, well he saw it first, a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder selling for only $7,950. We're going to that store later to bargain it down and stuff.. Hehe.. exciting. If he gets that car, I will get to drive it when he goes to his internship after the first mini semester.

It's kinda quiet around here.. I don't see many people hanging around.. So I would definitely not able to fulfill my dream of getting a Jap guy haha... But it's ok. I'm having fun and I'm happy. So... I'll update again soon!