金曜日, 5月 27, 2005

The first week of school in Auburn

This past week was great. I had fun, made friends, explored the school... yeah.. And met a really nice guy.. Hehe..

Psychology is not really that fun after all. The lecture was fun that day but uh.. I took a quiz yesterday and it was NOT fun.

Anyways, I've met lots of Japs this week. My favourite of all the females is Mariko. She is the first Jap girl I talked to there. My favourite of all the males is E Pei, the one with golden hair I talked about. I don't really know how to spell his name but, I will in a few days. He's really nice and he likes swimming too!! Hehe.. He kinda reminded me of Boon Loong, except cuter, and WAY NICER. By the way, my good friends group I'm sorry I've never told you this but I liked Boon Loong for a while Sec 2 I think.. hehe.. Anyway, I asked E Pei directions for the swimming pool in Auburn yesterday during lunch and he took a few pieces of tissue and drew out the map fer me. He's sooooo cute!! Hehe.. I still have that map in my room. Keke..

I just got my cellphone too. I also realised that I've given everyone the wrong number!!! =( Gotta go correct them when I return to my dorm..

Oh ya.. Mariko lent me some of her Jap CDs. It's really cool. Hanging out with them has made it easier for me to learn Jap. They're all really nice and helped me out when I got stuff wrong. We just kinda like, uh.. I helped them with English and they helped me with Jap. It's really cool. Now that I got my cellphone, it will be easier for them to contact me and I'll be able to hang out with the even more often! Can't wait to see E Pei again. =D

I have had much fun this week. It's really cool. Oh ya.. And my bro got that Mitsubishi.. Haha.. I'm having fun...