日曜日, 5月 01, 2005

Prom is FUN!! =D Well it kinda is..

Spent the whole day preparing man.. Started preparing at about 1.

I bathed at 1, after ggetting my hair all gelled up by my mom.. haha.. She's good at stuff like that. I just forgot to tell her that it was only a practise. Haha.. Left my house at about 1:45. We reached the mall at bout 2 and walked around to get stuff. I got a thing kinda like a scarf just in case I get cold. At about 4:30, I walked to Dillards and to Lancome for my makeover. Haha.. Yeah.. I got an appointment with her. MAN was I surprised with the results! It's like.. another person! I was really excited but had no time to be! We then rushed to Violet's date's house so that her mom can do my hair. I bought that Nu-Bra, spent 10 mins trying to get it on in vain. It was funny. Anyway, I got into my dress, got my hair done, took a pic, and left.

I'm not going to say anything about Violet's parents haha... They're just a little worried about their daughter. Anyway.. Prom itself was boring. Looking at the seniors walk around, their pictures, listened to their stuff. I got lots of compliments though. Haha but I didn't manage to get too many pics. Got like 3. Haha.. My principal came over to my table just to tell me I looked beautiful. Haha.. That is one thing I MUST brag about. It's not everyday a person gets that.

The After Party is the one that's fun! But too bad my ride doesn't really know where Mobile Country Club is so we got there a little late. When we got there I was like.. alright.. I just wasted my ten dollar entrance fee. Well, that was what I thought until Mary came over and pulled me to the dance floor. I was like Mary I don't know how to dance! But she's like Ok, go back and sit down then. And I gave her the look. I'm not going to waste my $10! So I danced too. It feels weird in the beginning but its fun. Then came the slow songs. I dun have anyone to dance with.. :,( So I went to get drinks ha..

I'm kinda glad that Matthew's not there cuz I really wouldn't want him to see me dancing like that. I wouldn't want my mom to. But its fun and its like once in a lifetime.. Before I get to Auburn.. Haha.. I even got pulled to middle of the dance floor and someone shouted "Oriental!!" Lol.. its funny. Can't blame me for having real fun. The teacher's weren't in the room. But I wasn't not the worst ok... Some of the couples danced like they were having sex. Lol.. Too bad the drinks weren't spiked.

Of course, there are always ways to ruin my fun. Slow songs again and then Violet and her date wanted to go home. Cuz they were tired. And there's church service tomorrow. For them.

Tomorrow's school again and I gotta climb back into my shell. At least till I leave CHCA.