火曜日, 6月 14, 2005

Ah.. Problems...

So.. I deleted one of my entries cuz I don't feel safe about it ^^. I've had much fun here. Yes I did. As always, there are boy problems.

The girls I met here are nice and fun. I like them very much. And that "I am going to have a Japanese boyfriend when I get to college!" thingy, I've finally settled down about which guy is the one I like. Haha... They are all very, very nice to me. But yes, I have finally found one guy that I really like. Great! I mean, after 2 years of being single, I MAY finally get a guy to love and to love me. Of course, I don't know if he would like me too. Fortunately and unfortunately for me, I do not need to find that out anymore.

I went to a soccer game today with the guys and one of my Japanese female friends. We talked a lot then and she admitted to me that she likes one of the guys there. And it was just great. She told me first. I am not going to be a bitch and continue to like that guy now that I know a friend of mine likes him. I don't do that to my friends. I just don't like it. So, I'm kinda sad. I don't dare to tell her that I like him too. I just told her that he's cool. He really is. That is one of the reasons why I like him. He's really good at soccer too.. And he's cute. I can go on about him forever but I'm not going to cuz I have to forget about him now when I am still able to. I'll just be... his friend.

Anyways, I've been doing great. I've improved on my lecture quizzes in Psychology and am trying really hard to do well in the reading ones. I really really want to get an 'A'. I've grown closer to my Japanese friends and I like them very, very much. They are really really helpful and nice and whenever I want something, I could just ask. I'm really happy here. My friends sent me all the Japanese music I want and hung out with me a lot and stuff.. Yeah.. This is very much better than high school. At least I don't have to go thru a Bible class everyday. And I've trained myself to be a pretty hardworking girl right now. I go to the library to study Monday to Thursday with that guy I like and another guy who is really really nice and patient. I don't study on weekends. At least not in the summer.

Time has been pasing really quickly though.. In less than 2 months, I'll be moving out of this dorm and in less than 6 months, my Japanese friends would be going back to Japan. Wow.. And in less than 4 years, I would be out on my own with a job. And in less than 4 years, I would be able to buy alcohol on my own.. Lol...