火曜日, 6月 07, 2005

Another day..

Oh my gosh.. Ippei just came to my room haha.. scared the hell out of me. My room messy sia haha... I talked till 1:30a.m. again yesterday haha.. This time with Sho and Ippei. Then, I had to wake at 6:30a.m. to prepare to go to that orientation thingy haha.. ねむい! Haha..

I had my tuberculosis test today haha.. いたいい!! I'm gettin good at typing in Jap cuz of the chats I had with Ippei hehe.. He helped me a whole lot. I'm going to the library later with him and Kaz again hehe.. But this time I don't have to wake early anymore. YES!!

I'm kinda disappointed with Sho today. I didn't see him at all! I said I'll help him with the msn stuff and then after that we'll watch Japanese anime together. He said ok then I told him I'll call him before I go to his room. His cellphone was off today. I slid a piece of paper under his door saying I could'n reach him and asked him to call me back when he's free.. Guess he isn't... I'm glad I didn't waste my time waiting. I went to the music building to play the piano.. Gosh. It felt so good.. I've not play for like years man... Felt like that day I swam for the first time after 2 years....

Hai...