月曜日, 6月 27, 2005

BACK!!

I went back to Mobile for the weekend and my computer had something missing so I couldn't use it at all. I worked hard man.. And ate Chinese buffet and Laksa and Nasi Lemak haha... Good food.

Thanks everyone for visiting! =D I get happy when I see little messages in my shoutbox. Hehe..

So... I'm supposed to have work today but my boss called last night to tell me she'll not be there so I have to skip today. Great day to skip man. All my friends are going out later with their English class. One of them invited me but.. I'm broke. Can't spend anymore so.. too bad. I really would like to go though.

I'm starting classes again tomorrow. Went to ratemyprofessors.com to check out how my teacher is going to be like and I'm not excited about going to his class. World History.. Yippee..

Man I'm bored. I would be working now if my boss was there..................... Instead of sitting here slacking in front of the computer... Hai... I borrowed a English Japanese translator from my friend but it's not an easy thing to use. I can't really read Japanese well yet. But I'm trying my best.

Can't wait to get my first paycheck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!