土曜日, 6月 11, 2005

First weekend here alone..

This is my first weekend here without my any of my family members. My mom dad and little bro are in Mobile, and my elder bro went to Atlanta. He asked me if I wanted to go but I didn't really feel like it so I stayed.

It's really fun. In the morning, I was going to dye my hair on my own. But when I told Sho, he asked if I could do it in his room cuz he was studying and it would be boring. So, I said ok and went to his room. He ended up helping me dye my hair haha... He's really good at it too.. I love the results. Then, he treated me some of the Japanese food his mom sent him... He's so nice..

After, I accompanied Toshi to eat lunch. We went to eat good ice-cream. Ice-cream that you can't find in Singapore. Really really good ice-cream haha... Then, I went to Seiji's room cuz everyone's there playing games haha.. It's fun. And then now, I've just return from dinner with a bunch of guys. I was going to go with the girls but one of the guys asked me if I wanted to go with them so hey.. First come first serve. The guys are really really nice and funny haha...
Then Seiji paid for my dinner. Gosh.. I should've stood in front of him.. I feel kinda embarrassed..

So far... I've been hanging out a lot with the guys... There are only 7 girls by the way. But, I'm kinda afraid that they might talk about me behind my back.

Hai... I'm... feeling funny... I duno... Am I happy? I guess so... But... I duno......