水曜日, 6月 15, 2005

Giving myself time to think

When people tell me about someone breaking up with someone else, or this girl likes this boy but he likes another girl or something like that, I always say "they'll get over it".

Having such a similar thing happen to myself now, of course I tell myself and other people that "I'll get over it". Haha.. And as always, it is easier said than done. Everytime I see him online, I click on his name opening his window. I never say anything to him. I met him this morning and he talked to me. I was the happiest girl alive. I pretended like I didn't see him while I was talking to another guy but in actuality I was really really hoping that he was looking at me. I love looking at him as he studies. That's why I always sit furthest away from him in the library. I gotta study man haha.. He smokes. I hate being around with smokers but suddenly it didn't seem to matter at all.

That girl I was talking about yesterday finally added me in msn haha... Her com has problems. I was going to tell her about him but it came out: "Hey... I bought a can of insect repellent today and you can use it tomorrow!" Hmm...

Well.. It isn't as bad as it sounds. Cuz I'll get over it. ^^

Anyways, I think I've gotten a job now. Well not really yet but I'm trying out tomorrow and DAMN I'm excited. Just 1 week and I'll finally be able to get an mp3 player! Gosh... I'm like the slowest person alive. But I'm happy. My FIRST job. I'm going to work hard.

I watched 'Napoleon Dynamite' the day before haha... I don't know why so many people like it cuz I think it's... uh... so so... Haha.. Your mom goes to college. I like that hah... That's practically all that I like about it.

I'm going to the library later again to study and I will still be sitting far away from him. Yes. I've got to get an "A". Really really need to. Can't let my parents down again... But it's not fair. All the extra credit thingies in my Psychology class are for 19 and above. I've only managed to get 1.5 credit. YES! Stupid.. It's not fair sia.. It's like.. Biased against younger students..