土曜日, 6月 04, 2005

Got my OWN PERSONAL LAPTOP!!!

For rich people, this is like.. uh.. so? But to me, I'm ecstatic!! It's not just a laptop. It's MY laptop! Watashi no laptop!! Duno what laptop is in Jap.. hehe.. MINE! Hehe..

Time passes really fast when you're in college. Well, at least it seems to be to me. I've spent 2 weeks here! Wow.. I'm still alive and well too. My Jap friends told me that my Jap's improving! Hee.. I'm glad. I'm learning to write Japanese too. It's difficult but.. I have the time.

I feel kinda guilty today. I asked my friends to call me when they are going to lunch but when they called, my parents and little bro are already here so I couldn go with them.. :( And, my mom's sick now. She has a headache and she vomitted just now. :'( I hope she feels better tomorrow.

Psychology class has been really hard on me. I studied for like hours but NEVER got a perfect score. No matter how hard I study, I would get at least one question wrong. It's so frustrating. Guess college work is like that. It's kinda disappointing for me.. I'm angry.

I went swimming with a bunch of my friends yesterday too. It was FUN but I had to pay $2 cuz I don't have my university card yet. The pool is cool. It's big but half of it is closed. :S

I don't really know if I'm happy here. I mean, I am happy but sometimes I still feel that something's missing. Like, when I was in Singapore, I was happy everyday. Guess ignorance really is bliss. And also, I've been single for about 2 years now. I still don't know why I broke up wih Lloyd. Haha.. But I don't really care about that now. It's kinda lonely not having a guy to uh.. like and receive that ''like'' back. I told myself that I would work hard and not get attached till I get to college. And then I told myself I'm going to have a Jap guy. Haha.. So.. Here I am now. Living here in the dorm. Nice Jap guys talk to me everyday. And uh.. hm.. One of them live right opposite my dorm. And.. So... What do I do?

Lol.. It's stupid. Even if I get attached, they're returning to Japan in a few months so.. it's stupid. I don't even know if I want to get attached. What if it affects my studies? I'm a nerd now. Grades are most important. I don't know. It's stupid. I don't know..... It's kinda frustrating being human. WAIT!!! OH YA!! I can go play some games to take my mind off things! Haha! Why did it take so long for me to think of that?!?! Aiya!!! :D