金曜日, 6月 24, 2005

I'm happy!!!

Kaz talked to me quite a bit today!! And I AM HAPPY!! He's the nicest guy in the world and he's really funny too haha.. I just got my hair highlighted by my oniichan. It looks GREAT!! I'm proud to have my oniichan as my oniichan. Haha.. He knows how to cook real good Japanese food, plays soccer really well (he was MVP in his high school soccer team in Japan), and is a professional hair person. Haha.. And he's really nice to me too. He's happy to have me as his sister as well so yeah! We're both happy. He helped me a lot with Kaz too haha..

I'm going to drive home tomorrow. Well, uh.. today, technically, and my brother's driving not me haha.. :S

I'm beginning to like my job now by the way haha.. I still get frustrated sometimes but yeah I'm doing well. My boss thinks so anyways haha.. I'm getting fat too. I've been eating a lot. Today too. I just can't help myself. I eat when I see good food. Can't resist.

I can't wait to go back home tomorrow! Kiska must be really excited too. Can't wait to see my pretty little girl. I'm going to take a few pictures too. Lots of my friends haven seen the real me for a long time hahaa...

I can't sleep!!! Argh!!! Too excited and full....