月曜日, 6月 06, 2005

Monday Tuesday Happy Day..

Ahhh... I've just finish dinner at the cafeteria. It's weird cuz this is the first time I've seen this cafeteria so full! Camp War Eagle's here and I saw a guy from my hugh school that I didn't really like. Ee.... I think he is disgusting. Why do I have to see him... Sway...

I attended Camp War Eagle's hmm.. kinda like lecture today. It's long and boring. I was going to say stupid but it wasn't really stupid at all. It gave us all the information we need, well, at least I needed some of them. I went to the medical clinic after that and guess what?!? I have to have the tuberculosis test again!!!! Tomorrow!!!! I'm scared.

I realised that Ippei's name is not spelled e Pei. Haha.. I ate dinner with him today. Well uh.. I added him in msn yesterday and we talked till 1:30a.m. Haha.... He's so funny. And he's really sweet too. I asked him yesterday if I could borrow some of his cds and he burned one for me. Hehe... So nice.. And the cd and its cover is pink!! So cute!! So cute!!!! Haha.. I talked to Sho today haha.. He's really nice too. I saw him when I was about to leave for school today and he was drenched cuz it was raining outside. He was like embarrassed. Haa.. So cute! And today Seiji drove me to school. He's really sweet too haha.. I was leaving when it started to rain so I turned back to get back to my room for an umbrella. I met him at the door as he was going to get his umbrella too. He told me he'll drive me to school and I was like.. no you don't have to haha.. I went back to my room to get my umbrella and I didn't see him at the elevator so I thought he left but he was waiting outside. All these Jap guys are so nice... I remembered to say domo arigato.. Hehe... I kinda envy all the girls in Japan. I mean.. All of them are so nice!

Anyways, I'm going to the library later with Ippei and his friend. This laptop in my room is very distracting and the radio too haha.. My hands just want to reach out and turn it on. Haha.. Ahh.. tsukareta...