日曜日, 6月 19, 2005

Nothing to do on Sunday morning

Yes. So I went to my brother's apartment to wash my clothes. :S Anyways, I went swimming yesterday and it was fun. After that I stayed in my room till we went out to eat dinner. It's not bad.. Then, we went to watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Not bad...

I went to Tomo's friend's house to drink after that haha.. My alcohol tolerance is getting better! I'm happy. And Kaz talked to me a lot!! I was really really happy. We stayed at Tomo's friend's house till like 3a.m. Haha.. Tomo told me he could tell that I like Kaz :O

Today's Father's Day. I called my dad and talked to Kiska again. I miss her soooo much. Can't wait to see her again next week! So.. I have a whole week of nothing to do. No psychology class equals practically nothing to do really. But I'm happy. I get to sleep really really really late now haha.. I borrowed Kaz's cds this morning. I dont like rap, I dont love hip-hop but I love his cds! Haha... I'm just kidding. I dont really like them but I still like them. I like him a lot.

I'm supposed to go to work today but Juliana called to tell me boss is changing it to tomorrow so.. yeah... I dont really like working but it's worth it.

I don't even know what I want to do later.. Maybe just lay around.. Maybe go to someone's room hoping to see Kaz in there... Yeah.. yeah....

Oh ya.. I just changed the music. This is a small part of a song I like. This song Sakura, is sung by... ya I should say it's my favourite Japanese band. They have another song that I like better but I cant find a long one online so.. yeah... enjoy it please