木曜日, 6月 16, 2005

Today is the day

In less than 4 hours, I will be trying out for my job at Panda. I'm really excited and nervous at the same time. All my friends told me "you can do it!!" Haha...

Usually, when I go to the library with the 2 guys, we sit in tables like cubicles so we don't see each other. Even then, I would sit farthest away from Kaz. But yesterday, we went into a room called "group study room". So yup. I got a 12/15 today. It's bad. I hope they dont go to that room again today. Anyways, last night, after much persuasion from Angela, haha.. I chatted with him in msn. It was terrible man.. Hai... The more I look at him, the more I talk to him, the more I like him. What do I do?

I came back from school at about 12:30 and saw the girl who likes him eating with him and another guy. She's my friend but somehow just a hint of jealousy came onto me and to prevent them from noticing it, I went back to my room. But he's so.. hai... I don't know.. He promised me that he'll come to panda later, which cheered me up a bit. I think he likes her. I think he doesn't like me.

Dang... I gotta start memorizing this menu now.. There are like a hundred or 2 dishes man...