水曜日, 6月 29, 2005

Today's fine!

Yup! Woke up with a little headache but it went away quickly. My friends were really nice. But I was really rude yesterday. They forgive me though. I'm so glad I have them as my friends. I was really just.. I don't know. Just broke down. It was bad. I have weird eyes now. But I'm good. I'm happy. I will not let anything ruin my day anymore. I can't believe I was so rude to my friends.

Kaz visited my room yesterday!! I didn't really care though at that time. He asked me if I was ok and I said I was and I shut the door. I was rude to him too. And I'm not really happy about that. I thought my oniichan sent him to my room but I asked my oniichan today and he didn't even know Kaz came to my room! I saw him this morning but he was really really far away so i don't think he saw me. He is such a nice guy and really funny too. ARGH!!! Why did I let myself be rude to him... My oniichan said that they were really worried about me. Drinking when having a bad mood is not good. He told me I should be careful and stuff. He's such a caring oniichan. Haha.. Oniichan's brother in Japanese by the way. He's like my gan kor kor. Except he is Japanese and really really really funny. Haha.... I always laugh till my cheeks hurt when I hang out with him.

Went to World History class again today. I absolutely hate that class. I tried to give that class another chance but... The teacher is tooooooo boring. He talks a lot. He is monotonous. He tells long meaningless stories that have nothing to do with class. It's not just me ok. I heard other people saying ''I was itching to get out of his class" and other stuff like that. He totally sucks. He sucks really bad haha.. I can't help it. He sucks really really bad compared to my Psychology teacher.

Gotta go to work today too.. I don't know how I feel about work now. The experience yesterday was really scary. It just.. I don't know. I wasn't really sad. I wasn't angry. Of course I wasn't happy. I think I was frightened. The way that black guy behaved. That face. That gigantic body. It was scary. It was really really scary. I guessed I was horrified or something haha...

But I'm going to do good today. I will