金曜日, 6月 10, 2005

Weekend!!!!

FINALLY... A few days that I don't have to torture myself studying Psyc...

That day about Sho, he got back later at night and knocked at my door haha.. He was in school in the computer lab or something. He said he waited for my call but didn't know that there's no reception there... Lol.. I was actually getting worried since he didn't call or anything till like 11... But I had a great time after that.. 2 continuous days of people's birthdays..

I love hanging out with these Japanese people.. They are really nice and fun and stuff. On people's birthdays, they would wait till midnight and then go to their room and stuff.. It's really, really cute. Really, really cute. And for that 2 days, I was in Sho's room till 2:30am.. Haha.. Shhhh..... But I'm not a slut la.. Haha... I was in there trying to help him install msn at first. Then I realised that he has lots of viruses and spyware in his computer haha... It was really tiring.. Dang I'm hungry.. I'll update on the others when I'm free..