水曜日, 6月 22, 2005

Work again...

I managed to not have to go to work yesterday cuz my boss was sick. Man was I happy. But I've got to go to work again today...........................

I had a haircut yesterday. ^^ My Japanese friend cut my hair for free man... Haha.. And on Thursday, my oniichan is going to help me highlight it. We are going to Walmart today to get the colour. Can't wait!

I always become really happy after talking to Kaz haha.. Though our conversations are mostly short breezy ones, I still like them. A lot.

What else did I do? I think I didn't do much at all this week except hanging out with my friends.. talking... Such a lazy girl I am. But, yesterday, I walked all the way to the music building to play the piano. It was fun.. Not really cuz I have deproved a whole lot. Next time I go there, I'm going to bring my flute too. To give myself more disappointment. =D

15 mins before I go to eat. Man I'm hungry. I was going to wake up early to eat breakfast too but ahh.. I went back to sleep hehe. My entries are getting more boring every day.. Sorry..