月曜日, 8月 08, 2005

Back from NIAGARA!

Firstly, I would like to tell Jeannie mei that I love those peanuts soooo much!! When I go to Japan, I'll buy a pack and send them to you!! And I can't wait for December to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried to write all of that in shoutbox but they said that I was spamming. :S

Alright! Oh ya I wanna say that, I don't like Kaz anymore. Ya right. But I really don't like him that much anymore. The more I look at him, the more I feel that we are very very different people. So, I went to flirt with other guys haha...... =D Just kidding. I just took pics with the 5 new Japanese guys that came for the 3-week program. They were really nice. I'll post the pics when I get my laptop back.

Ok! Niagara! It was GREAT! REALLY BEAUTIFUL place. Really, really, really fascinating. Really cool. I didn't take that picture above but I did take lots of pictures of the Falls. I'll post them when I get my laptop back (mata...). Spent about 6 days in Buffalo, New York. The Buffalo Wings were DELICIOUS. Man. I went over to Cadana too for a day. Opps, did I say Cadana? Cuz I meant Canada. That place sucks. People there cannot function efficiently. No wonder Americans always make fun of them. The only thing I like about Cadana is the maple leaf on their flag.

I'm beginning to dislike sitting on an aeroplane. Maybe it's because I wasn't on SIA. SIA is the BEST airlines in the world. If you sit on other airlines, you'll know why. Singapore is COOL. A few problems here and there, but overall, I LOVE Singapore. Many people who had visited Singapore want to go back again. And lots who have heard of Singapore want to go there. I feel so cool to be a Singaporean haha.. I'm proud.

Back to Niagara. I learnt lots of stuff in Niagara too. There are actually 3 different falls in the Niagara falls. And Canadians are dumb. And Indians are very &^##!$*(*. Sorry for stereotyping but look at it this way. People who are made fun of often have a reason why. Know what I'm sayin? Look at the Shi'ite people. Look at the Indians. But Niagara Falls is really really beautiful. Go there for your honeymoon.

My first semester at Auburn University was great. I liked it. I made all As (thanks to my ability to slap the horse's butt [for History]) and though I spent lots of time studying and being sad, everything turned out well. I hope that I'll be able to maintain my 4.0 GPA for my 4 years at Auburn. I hope to get a good-paying job and hope to be able to make my parents proud. So far, I think that my parents are alright with me cuz I really try hard to study and be independent and stuff and I try my best to make my mom and dad happy.

To think that I had a nightmare that I got a whole bloody essay question wrong in my exam haha.. I'm really becoming a nerd man haha..

Hmm.. what else.. This is my first entry in August. Ai. I'll post pictures. OH YA!!! I have FINALLY reserved Harry Potter and the HAlf Blood Prince. I CAN'T wait to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm going to pick up my dog later... AH!!! CAn't waiT!!!!