水曜日, 8月 10, 2005

Harry Potter

The copy of the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince that I borrowed. I'm the first to borrow it!
Why I am talking about this
I have been able to reserve a copy of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince in the Mobile Public Library and YES! After much trouble, I managed to get another copy, a NEW one, back home to read. I finished it in 2 days =D. I'll try my best not to give out any important information for the sake of those who have not read it yet. But I have to tell those people: PLEASE GO READ IT.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
The book's pretty good. But I CANNOT believe Rowling. First, she let my favourite character die. My favourite character, if you still do not know, is Sirius Black. Dang I spent that whole night thinking maybe Dumbledore would rise him from the dead or something but when I finished the book the next day, I had to convince myself that he's really out of the series. And then, in this book, she let my second favourite character die. WTH!!! I was really sad man. No way man. Omg. I can't believe it.

So many couples... I want a boyfriend too....

Is the Harry Potter series going to end at Book 7? I really wonder. Everything's so different now! I can't believe it.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Movie)
The only thing I'm going to talk about here is Cho Chang in the movie. She is not pretty, and she is 18 years old. She is older than Daniel Radcliffe!! Why was she chosen? I really wonder. Plus, my mom told me it was just luck cuz her family was going somewhere when her dad saw the commercial and told her to go try out for fun. No fair...

The movie's coming out in November! I CAN'T wait to see it!! =D

This is such a vague entry haha..

I'm moving back to Auburn this Saturday.. Hope that my brother and I will not have any problems when we start to live together.. Went back to my high school yesterday but the vice principal told me she couldn let my in cuz they don't allow visitors during school time but what the fuck. There were so many visitors last year. I didn't really like the school anyway, was going to visit and talk to my friends for a while but fuck it. It's ok. I'll never ever go back there again.

I think that there's a problem with my family. What is it? My dad's fing company. I absolutely detest my dad's company and his colleagues. They are all mfers. I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM!!! I'm so angry. The fing company is transforming my dad into this.. angry person. I really wish that those fucking people would leave my dad alone and try to do some work. They don't even know how to work. Stupid people. All that they do is talk. Talk. Talk. And they don't do anything. Talk and scold. Talk and scold. Go fuck la mfers. I'm not going to name anything or anyone here cuz I don't wanna get my dad into trouble. I love my family but my dad (cuz of his fucking bosses) gets angry really easily, and anger is contagious in my family. I don't know.. I guess this world is really difficult to live in unless you're tough and unmerciful, which is what I'm going to be when I finish schooling.

Oh and I can't believe that I forgot to come online yesterday to type a HAPPY NATIONAL DAY to my dear home country. I hate myself for that. HAPPY BELATED NATIONAL DAY!