日曜日, 8月 21, 2005

Internet!

Finally! Some connection! I cant find my computer-camera connector so I cant upload photos sorry...

I'm finally settled down in this apartment. My bed's set up and stuff and I'm better with the trains honking. Going to visit Commons later to see how my friends are doing. I'll take a pic of my room here but still gotta find where that connector thingy is.

Oh ya I forgot to talk about my first week of school. It was ok.
I have freaking 220 people in my Chem class and about 100 in my Math class. It's crazy man. This many people = me not goin to do my homework. Sux ass man. So many freaking white people. I still prefer summer.

My parents just went back home today. They helped me clean up and set up my brother and my apartment. I've got my one and only poster up haha.. It's a poster of S.H.E. I wonder where they are now. Do they have a new album or something? someone's gotta update me on these stuff.