月曜日, 8月 15, 2005

New Apartment

Dan you know what I want to do most now? Go back to Singapore to hug everyone and look at everyone especially Jeannie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D Where else in this bloody world can I find other great friends like them and such meis like her! 2 years I have spent in the US and I have only 1 kor here, my dear oniisan. He's the nicest and most caring guy in the world! I'm so glad that I got to know him.

Anyways, I've just moved to my new apartment. It's not bad.. Not good but has potential. My mom and I cleaned it out but there was some kind of chemical on the wooden floor that made me beome a true Japanese or a day haha.. My eyes were swollen and my double eyelid was gone haha. It was terrible and painful. Dont have internet yet. I'm using my bro's com right now. His com managed to steal other people's connection but mine.... hai.. So, I can't post pictures yet. =(

Yesterday was Violet's and my cousin, Sue Yuen's birthday. I wish them all the best and I love you 2. A year older, a year wiser! ... Did I say that correct?

I'm doing one stupid Alcohol Education thingy. SUCKS. Have to finish it by tomorrow. This is what I got for procrastinating. Once. F... stupid. It's pretty boring and stupid.

Going out to eat dinner later! Dang I hate spending $$... I think I'm going to ask another guy to be my oniisan and Maiko to be my onesan. Maiko's the nicest girl in the world. I shouldn't risk losing a friend like that so, make her be my sister! Look at my jies and meis in Sg. If they weren't my jies or meis, we probably would not be as close and have as much fun so! Yup! Gotta go concentrate on the stupid alcohol edu! Yea! ..