火曜日, 8月 16, 2005

Sick and Tired but can't Sleep..

It's terrible. I can't breathe. Don't know why but all these stupid medicines didn't work. It's terrible. I have to endure these horrendous trains going past my apartment and honking and honking getting louder and louder everytime! My gosh. It's like they deliberately honked nearest to where I'm living so they can scare me. I'm scared. I don't know why but the honking is like.. soft.. soft.. a little louder but still soft.. louder.. louder.. loud. LOUD. LOUDER. LOUDEST!!!! and then slowly fade away. My tummy churns everytime at the loudest part.

Hai. I'm so tired and I still have so much to do. So much to unpack and so much.. I don't know haha.. I think it's just pms. Feel so angry and sad for no reason haha..

I finally got my CanCam magazine from Kenzou! The latest one! Hehe.. So happy. He's so nice.

I've been hanging out with my brother's friends more these few days. They are really nice but somehow I couldn't open up to them. I mean, like be how I was and how I still am in front of them. Well, maybe I've changed and can't be how I was anymore.. I dono haha.. But I really hope to be able to become happy like I was before I came to the USA. Sux. Cadana suX more. Lol.. Oh gosh. School starts tomorrow! I'm kinda scared and I'm not looking forward to it..