金曜日, 8月 12, 2005

Tomorrow's moving day!

Yay. My dad rented a U-Haul. I hope it won't be hard. I've been feeling really weak these days. IT doesn't really matter haha.. The real problem is that I'm getting fat. Really fat. I'm trying to get myself to eat less these days and I think that's the reason I'm feeling weak. I'll get used to it.

Nothing much to write today. Haven't been doing much. Oh I went to my high school again yesterday to get my little brother. Saw my friend and talked to her for a little while. I don't know why but when I return to my high school, some kind of weird feeling just comes over me and I become the quiet self that I was when I was in high school again. It's terrible. I'm glad I'm out of my high school.

Really wonder how life's going to be when I move in with my brother. Hope that he'll change his untidy ways. I'm saying that I'm neat, but I'm not untidy either. Hehe.. Well I have nothing else to say except this:

Jies, dis, meis, kors, and other dear friends, please make yourselves free this Dec to go out with me! I MISS ALL OF YOU! =D