金曜日, 8月 26, 2005

Work Day

I skipped a class again today! Music! Was feeling sooooooo tired I had to come home and sleep haha. But mama, don't worry, I'm still the good girl you know. I did all quizzes today and I think I didn do too badly. =D

Bought my Chemistry stuff too. Guess how much it costs? Fucking $138+. Where the hell can you find such expensive texts? In the USA! Stupid people. And that didn include my Chemistry Lab book so I have to spend MORE. Stupid people.

Gotta go work in a little bit. Don't really feel like it cuz I really really feel like slapping someone right now. So freaking hungry but I'm lazy to cook and don't know what I wanna eat. I guess maybe I'll begin to lose some weight if everyday is like today.

I miss Kiska and Mummy and Daddy and Wuiting and Xinzi and Wanhua and Emily and Candy and Sherlyn and Valerie and Rosie and so many more people. Stupid. Why do I have to leave Singapore. If I didn't, I'd probably still have a boyfriend and all my friends would still be around. Sux man. Why do I have to leave Singapore