木曜日, 8月 25, 2005

Wow! 2 entries in a day!

Well not actually since its bout 1:30a.m. now. Went to the Auburn's Japanese Student Organization's Japanese class at 8p.m.. Was hanging out with Brian before going there and we were 'fashionably late'. Haha.. It was fun though. It's like the only class that I have ever truly enjoyed.

Spent the rest of the time in Brian's place. I like hanging out with Brian. He's a cool guy. Chatted with him a lot before coming back here as you can see cuz it's like 1:30. Chatted about lots of stuff. Some cool shit. Making fun of people. Opinions and stuff. Talked about boyfriend and girlfriend crap too. It's nice talking to him. He actually listens you know. And he tells me lots of stuff too. And he's like all sincere and stuff. I really like hanging out with him.

To say the truth, if one day I am going to marry someone, it's going to be someone with a character like Brian. The way he talks to me and stuff. I don't know. It's just different. He knows stuff and is actually very caring. I don't know if I'll ever meet another guy like him.

It's like, for Kaz, it's more of a 'he-looks-really-cool-and-cute-so-I-like-him' thing. But for Brian, to say the truth, if he doesn't have a girlfriend, I would like him. Good guys are always taken in this world. Yea.. And lots of other stuff we talked about. I've not had such a good conversation with anyone for a long time. He actually made me feel not at all lonely for a while.