水曜日, 10月 12, 2005

i am bored..

Today's Wednesday. I don't feel like doing anything but I gotta go work later.. I'm confused.. I duno what to do... I feel like hanging out with Brian but I.. dun feel like walking and I have to work later.. I have a little homework to catch up on too. I'm going to work hard to get good grades. I've already disappointed her by failing my math test. HAha.. it's kinda funny. I didn't expect myself to do so badly. I guess I'm not very smart haha.. I'm confused.. I duno which study abroad I should go to.. I told all my Japanese friends that I'll be going to the Japanese one.. But I wana go to Europe too..

MAN IM BORED. I feel like going to six flags. Rollercoasters are fun.

MAN IM BORED. I wana have a boyfriend so I can spend all my time with him and not feel bored. Haha.. That sounds like Kiska. I spent all my time on her when I was in high school. Too bad she's not here now. I MISS HER SO MUCH. That face she gives me when I wake her up to play with her haha... The scratches she always gives me. That stinky mouth. That soft fur.. I MISS HER SO MUCH. Man, if I ever have another boyfriend, I'm going to treasure him sooooooooooo much. I learnt from all those mistakes man. I'll give up everything for him. I'll try my best to understand him and try my best to be a good girlfriend.

I need a haircut. It's been quite a while since my last one. Maybe I'll get it when I go to Atlanta. Gotta redye my hair too... It's growing out and becoming ugly.

I know what I can do now! I'll go play worms!