土曜日, 10月 22, 2005

I miss SINGAPORE!!!!

Went to Atlanta yesterday.. And got a haircut. Man.. I wanted to grow out my hair and I told my hairdresser that.. HAha... I guess... I just have to wait. I am NOT going to cut my hair again for 6 months. Hmm.. maybe I could get hair extensions when I return to Sg... But that'll be a waste of time!! I've only got like 11 days? I've gotta spend all that time wit my family and friendS! Damn.................. Why do I have to go get a haircut?!?! Haha... Well.. I guess it's all good. HAha..

So... I spent Thursday watching NAruto... I think I'm going to play Rise of Nations after this. That game is SO fun! Man.. I wish I could stay longer in Singapore. 11 days. What is that man?? I need at least a month. Even a month's not enough. Remember last summer? I stayed for about 2 months I think and IT STILL WASNT ENOUGH!!! So much to do!! Gotta shop, gotta eat, gotta catch up wit friends, gotta catch up wit cuzzins. Don't even have time to sleep!!! MAN. I think I'm not going to sleep at all when I return to Singapore. I'll just sleep more when I get to China. Damn. I miss everyone so much. I wonder how TM is now. I wonder how Orchard Road is now. I wonder how everyone is now! I wonder if everyone misses me too.. Hehe.

Anyways, I think I'm fine as long as I don't spend a whole day at home. I duno. Everything's so different now. Without my parents here wit me, I've gotten so much lazier. I do study and stuff.. But.. I duno. Oh ya, that reminds me, I have math to do. And the way I eat, man it has changed a lot. I'm not eating enough veggies an fruits. Always eating meat or ramen noodles. And I'm not controlling the amount of food I eat too.. HAha. MAN. Ima go play games now.