火曜日, 10月 04, 2005

I wan a hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooooooooooooo tired!!!! I think I have a problem man. On weekends, even though I'm so tired, I'm never able to sleep more than 8 hours. Like, sometimes, I sleep at 3 a.m., and I'll wake up at 11 a.m. (last Sat..)! And I'll not be able to go back to sleep.. I think it's my brain.

I have soooooooooooo much to do too!! Mummy's coming here this Saturday! I CANNOT WAIT!!! I miss her soooooooooooo much! I'm going to try to cook for her. I cleaned the bathroom yesterday and will clean the rest of the house by Friday. I have soooooooooo much homework too so... aye...... Gotta finish them first. The lights and stuff are not fixed yet. The electrical guy came by and took a look and told me he'll get me in touch with a professional electrician. :S Haha.. But he's really nice and he's doggy is sooooo cute! I miss Kiska! She's coming this Sat too!!! Can't wait to hug her!! And the filter at my place, I was told that I have to change it myself! 8O It's soooooo dirty! With cig butts and stuff in there! I was thinkin of getting my bro to do it but... Hm. Haha.. It's always me who cleans the house!! Hai. I can't change my brother. Let's wish his future wife good luck. Haha.. I'm so mean to my brother. My brother's a nice guy. So I should stop haha.. He's might be untidy, but he's nice. He's not a bad brother too. Yup yup.

Sooooo hungry!! I went to Atlanta on Sunday and spent more than $100.. I spent $500 last month. Terrible huh. I gotta stop spending and start saving. I want my mummy to be here for my graduation in 4 years. Gotta save up for her plane ticket.

I cannot wait to go back to Singapore!!!!!!!! I'm going to get soooooooo many clothes and jewellery and all that stuff!! I'm going to have to save up to spend money in Singapore. Gotta save!!!!!!! I'm goin to get soooooooooooo many Naruto stuff too!!! And I want a hug from EVERYONE when I get back to Singapore. The most important few are: Jeannie, Yuen, Chantal, Candy, Xinzi, Emily, Valerie, Sherlyn, Ivy, Jason, Jun jie, ... ... And I wana eat when I get back! I wan nasi lemak, laksa, char kway teow, mua chee, that chicken rice from that far away place, uh.. and everything else I see. OH......... BAKWA........................................... That thing is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooood. Cant wait cant wait! I guess I gotta try to slim down so I can eat that much in Singapore. And I'm going to buy lots of twisties so I can eat them here.

I wan a hug!!!!!!!! Cant wait till Kiska comes so I can hug her!!