月曜日, 10月 17, 2005

iono how i'm supposed to feel

I've been so stupid. I'm taking so many things for granted everyday.

I have my parents. The two people that love me the most in this world. I miss them so much.

Why am I so weak? I cry even more than Sakura does. For no reason too. I think something's wrong with me. I get angry for no reason. And after I get angry, I become sad. And then I cry. After that, I'll stare blankly into space. What's wrong with me. And this doesn't happen just once or twice a month like pms or something. It's nearly... everyday. Days that I stay at home and lock myself in my room. What's wrong with me?

I have such a great family. I have great friends. I even have a cuzzin that keeps a constant lookout for me all the way at the other side of the world. I have everything I need. I have more than everything I need.

Im hungry.