火曜日, 10月 25, 2005

It is time to do something

I realized today that I've been wasting my time. I've been wasting days going depressed and getting angry and other stuff like that. It is time I do something about myself. I've forgotten about how I was. I left all my beliefs and my will to meet my expectations back home when I started living on my own (or wit my brother). I have to say that it is abit late cuz there are some things that I have done against what I believed and I cannot go back. However, I'll make the best of what I have now and stop wasting time.

I've made a list for myself so I won't forget. Of cuz, some of those ''rules'' are not really meant to be shared wit everyone so I will list a few that can be. Here goes:

-Spend at most 1 day each week cleaning the house.
I spent too much time trying to keep my house clean before and hmm.. with my brother in the house, it'll never be clean so.. gotta stop wasting my time.
-No more skipping classes.
I skipped a few classes last week cuz I wanted to hang out/play computer games. It was terrible. I regretted that terribly. I went to the library to borrow a book to read for a quiz today. Spent so much time trying to find it but couldn't cuz it was missing and the other version of the book wasn't there either. I was really frustrated and thought about skipping class tomorrow since I'll only be taking the quiz. No. I cannot do that. But man, today's the only day that I went through so much trouble for school and this happened. I was furious, which leads to my next ''rule''.
-Manage my anger (think positive so I wun get all fucked up all the time)
I think what happened is good cuz I was responsible enough to go look for that stupid book.
-No more thinking about having a boyfriend
It's just a waste of time.
-Treat others like how you want people to treat you
This one has been my belief for a long time. I just didn emphasize on it enough in my life.
-No crying.
It's just a waste of time and crying makes me feel weak.
-Spend at least 1 hour everyday to read (online news, BusinessWeek, reading assignments from English..)
Improvement in Number 1. Like my mummy said, no improvement = deterioration.

There are some others but I dun wana continue boring my readers haha..

I need to study abroad. My friend today asked me if I'm going to Japan next year.. I'm really not sure.. I want to but I dont wana waste my time. I'll have to waste 1 semester if I go there cuz the terms there are different from here and I don't wana still be in college till I'm like 25. Haha.. I'm exaggerating. =D

Anyways, when's Jay Chou's album coming out?? Please send me his songs if you have them..!! Thank you!! And uh... S.H.E.. Where are they now..? Anyone knows??

Ohoh.. I watched Naruto episode 101 a few days ago. It's sooooooooo funny!!! It's the episode where they tried to get Kakashi to take off his mask to see his real face. Haha.. I liked that episode A LOT! Haha.. I wonder how Kakashi's real face looks like. Will I see it in future episodes??? Anyone?