土曜日, 10月 08, 2005

My mummy's here today!! And I'm so happy! Kiska is sleeping on my bed now!! And I'm so happy! I love it whenever my parents are around. Why? Cuz I love them SOOOOOOOOOOO much! They are the bestest people in the world. Kiska got me a little pissed today cuz she kept eating oily stuff on my bed on the floor in my room. But she's alright. I love her SOOOOOOOO much too. She makes me happy. Looking at her sleep makes me feel so relaxed.

My Kensington mouse that I bought online just ran out of power today. It's a 72214 and so it's battery cover is so freakin hard to remove. I've been on it for a while already. My thumbs are starting to hurt a bit so I'm taking a break right now.

My house's all messy again haha.. Gotta clean everything up tomorrow and do some homework. It's time to work hard. No more messing around.