金曜日, 10月 14, 2005

Naruto..!!

True true. I remember being sooooooo happy before I started having boyfriends..

Anyways, gotta work today. I DO NOT like working. It is so super boring. And I'm always hungry when I'm working cuz the food there's pretty good and I can eat anytime I want to as long as I keep an eye on the entrance of the restaurant. This means... I'm getting fatter. I think I'll bring an issue of BusinessWeek to work later so I can read when I'm bored. Hehe.. As long as I don't get carried away, (which I will not be cuz it's BusinessWeek man) I'm ok.

I took a picture of the Naruto poster I bought. And A few pictures of Kiska. Please go take a look(click on link in sidebar)!

I think I spend too much time thinking about useless stuff. I've gotta stop wasting my time and make the best out of life. I should spend that time thinking about my future and stuff like that. I'm getting better at managing my time now.. I think. I write down on a piece of paper everything that I need to do for that day and try my best to accomplish it. I also wrote down all important dates and stuff. Gotta start studying early for my tests.

Anyways, Naruto is soooooooooooooooo good. I love that anime sooooo much! Here are a few of my thoughts about the characters:
Kakashi is the coolest of them all.
Naruto's pretty cute and he's sooooo funny.
Sasuke's the best looking.
Gaara is scary.
Orochimaru makes me sick.
Konohamaru is kinda annoying.
Hinata's the coolest of all the girls.
Sakura cries a lot.
Shikamaru's kinda like me except he's very much smarter.
I like how the Second Hokage looks.
Kiba and Akamaru is so cute together.
Gai and Rock Lee makes me laugh.

I'm hungry.
Yuen Yuen's the best cuzzin anyone can have.
I miss Singapore sooooooooooo much.