火曜日, 1月 03, 2006

People who made my trip an awesome one!

Haha.. Since Someone wants his name mentioned, I'll mention everyone who made my trip an awesome one!

Number 1 would be my dearest DANNIS kor! HAha... Can you believe that he actually spent like $150 just to treat me to dinner??? Not only that, he listened to all my troubles and everything (and bought me lots of stuff too even tho im like no no! I dont want them! Haha..). Cant find another kor like him man.............. Thanks kor! You're the best!! Sinchien kor is another person that made my trip awesome! So caring and stuff.. And he's always there when Dannis is there.. I feel so terrible that I didn bring anything back from America for you two.... =(

Number 2 would be my family. Well.. I guess they should be first but its ok.. Dannis will remain first haha... I really have to thank my aunt and uncle for letting my whole family stay at their place.. We must be so much trouble (esp me cuz I always reach home late)! Thanks for treating us to dinner and bringing us around to eat the best food in Singapore!! And of cuz my cuzzins too... They are the best cuzzins ever! We never grew apart even after so long! Lili yi's family's the second best! Well.. yall are the best at my mom's side! Thanks so much for the chalet! It was so fun!! And thanks for all the clothes Lili yi! Now I can wear different stuff to work haaha..

Number 3 would be my family again! Chantal, Xinzi, Emily, Sherlyn, Candy, and Ivy.. I'm so sorry I didn get to meet Ivy.. But thanks everyone for bringing me to the best places to shop! Yall are the best!! I think I would have spent like 5000 if yall didn bring me around! Too bad I could ony stay for less than 2 weeks. I miss all of you so much already..

Number 4 would be Valerie and Jeannie. I feel so sad we only got to meet so little times! But it's ok! I'll be back! That day at Seoul Garden was the best! It was so fun! The wobbly jelly wasn't that funny anymore.. maybe cuz the heat's not high enough or something but we definitely had fun! Send me the pics yall took so I can print them out please! =)

Number 5 would be the food in Singapore haha... Well.. um.. they are not people but I miss them a lot a lot already haha.. Chicken Rice was SOOOOO GOOD!! And all the other stuff too haha.. Hai.. I wana go return to Singapore again soon!!!