火曜日, 1月 10, 2006

SCHOOL!

Went to a few classes yesterday.. It was pretty good. I got an ok teacher for math.. Got a pretty cool teacher for English.. She kinda dresses like how the woman who liked GTO in the last episode where he left or something. I got a really funny teacher for history, which is really good cuz I still remember the history class I took in summer. HAha.. It's kinda funny.. I tried soooo hard to stay awake in that class haha... Still have to pai ma pi to get an A in that class.. Haha..

Anyways, I found out where Shop Building 1 is haha.. It is sooooooooooooooo close to my place. Well it's the closest compared to all the other buildings that I have to go to. But the stupid GTA said he can't add me to the class. Said I have to sign up at the waiting list... STOOpid. Waste my time walking there.. Gotta go to Chemistry later.. And hope the teacher would add me to that Chemistry lab class and really really really really REALLY hope that that great big black guy wont be in that class. I don't mind having that tall skinny one who's really fun to be with.

I miss the food in Singapore already.. And I miss Kiska sooooo much.. I really cannot wait for Chinese New Year's day. I hope she remembers me cuz that day when I was talking to my lil bro online with the microphone, she ran out of the house when I shouted Kiska. ='( Maybe she thought I was outside haha.. I'm drinking MILO right now and it reminds me of Singapore haha.. Milo peng!!