日曜日, 2月 05, 2006

Long time no update!

Haha.. I've been so busy keke.. STUDYING ok. I had a chemistry test on 1/31 and a history test the next day. So I was really really studyin really really hard.

And all that studying paid off!! Hehe.. I got a 99 for my Chemistry test and the teacher sent an email to the class saying she's takin a question out n giving us that 2 points and that's one of the questions i got wrong so.... I guess I got 101... plus the 5 bonus point question we did on Thursday... Haha... I'm so happy man! I'm just kinda worried about history. My teacher told the class that all we had to do was read and understand so I read and understand. I didn't memorize all the names and stuff (stooopid mi..) so.. during the test I was so frustrated cuz I know what they are talking about but I couldn' remember the names for fill in the blank questions! I was so pissed.. I'm going to get that test back tomorrow. uh Monday.

After my tests, I took a break. A really long one.. from Wednesday till today. I didn study at all haha.. I rented 'Prince of Persia: Sands of Time' for the Gamecube cuz my lil bro left his Gamecube here.. It was really fun. I had to play it all day cuz I could only rent it for lke 4 days. Yea... So to save time I used the guide a lot haha..

Oh ya.. Chinese New Year's Day was AWESOME. My parents came, my lil bro came, my baby Kiska came.. I LOVE KISKA SO MUCH! We had steamboat.. I helped my mama prepare a lil.. I love having my family around. They make me so happy.

Then.. I worked too.. Yea.. I was gettin kinda pissed yesterday cuz there's this guy who's so efficient he kinda stole my job so.. I didn't really get to do anything but I dun wana seem like I'm not doin anything.. I duno.. I guess it's good to have someone do my job for me with me still getting paid.. I duno. Time kinda passes faster when ur working instead of standing around..

n.. Oh ya.. Valentine's Day is coming soon. Fuck Valentine's Day man.. Haha.. I'm just kidding. I used to like Valentine's day.. when I had a boyfriend or had people that wana be my boyfriend.. Well.. I guess I have people here that wana be my boyfriend but.. Pfft. Haha..

I'm so tired.