日曜日, 2月 19, 2006

Sunday..

There are so many things I want now that I can't get but I guess that's life. Sometimes I just wish that I am rich. I would be able to get anything I want, at least most of them. I still remember when I was in Pri 5 I think, I wanted some hamsters really really bad. I started reading a lot about them.. borrowing books to learn about them. Visiting pet shops to look at the different kinds of foods and stuff. Then, money. I never have enough money man haha.. N guess what I did, I went around to everyone I know and asked them to donate some money so that I can get a pet haha.. I guess that sounded too stupid for anyone to understand so I received enough money n I got them haha.. So I guess this is something that lets me know that if I want something, I'll go to any extent to get it and I usually get it haha..

But things aren't that easy anymore. The things I want now, they are either too expensive for me to ask for donations or they are priceless. One of the most important thing that I want now is for my mom to not go back to Singapore. Yup, it's confirmed. My mommy, daddy, and lil bro are going back in June. I really dont want that day to come. I duno how swollen my eyes are going to be. I'm going to be all alone (well with my bro) halfway across the world from them. And I guess no matter how much money I have, I wun be able to get them to stay here.. unless I have enough to allow my dad to not have to work anymore. But it's good for them to go bac too in a way.. Mommy doesn't really like it here and I understand. There are really some disgusting white and black people here. Even some of the asians suck back in Mobile and I dun mean u Violet. Just someone else. Plus I hate my dad's stupid motherfucking company here. Makes me pissed everytime I think about it. They might not be the worst company in the world but they suck. A bunch of sissies tryin to act like they're so smart and great. And I kinda dislike my high school too. Gotta stick it to the man everyday I go to school and I still haven received my stupid high school diploma yet. Stupid big man. Wana kick him in the nuts. So it's better for my lil bro to go bac to Sg to a better school.

Anyways, the other thing that I want... ... The Honda Civic SI.
Anyone wana donate some $$??