金曜日, 3月 10, 2006

I guess I shouldn have said that nothing bad has happened to me cuz they start happening after people do that. I kinda feel terrible. Nothing good has happened to me. I hope they start happening soon cuz so many things happened that I cant really tell the world, or at least the people that visit this webbie.

Also, I remember telling myself to start making people happy or something like that but I don't think I'm doing it right. I really duno what to do. I feel so terrible. I hurt everyone who became closer to me. I duno why. That's why I dont dare to really be close friends with people now. I dun wana hurt people, but I hurt those that are the closest and care the most for me. I really wish that would stop. Maybe I should be a hermit.

想哭但找不到理由。 Actually I have lots of reasons to haha.. Just.. I'm so tired of crying man. It's useless and a waste of time.

Things used to go so well for me. What happened? Everything was going my way till I came to this USA. I got angry when things started to go differently. Then things began to go haywire. And I got angrier. Now I'm angry. All the time. I'm sad and angry. It's not like I'm missing anything. Well actually I am. I miss my family so much. I miss my friends so much.

I want someone really close to me to care about me and appreciate me and love me and I want him to show it. I want him to comfort me when I'm sad and be there for me always. Sounds simple but I've never had a boyfriend like that. The best one... I guess he's like that until I broke up with him... I guess that's why no more no more. Threw the opportunity away. Such a waste. Regret a lot but it's gone.. Never to come back.

Hai... Really hope to get another chance to find a guy like him again.