土曜日, 3月 04, 2006

I'm so spoilT!

It's time for me to write a lil something here again.

I guess I've been doing pretty well these few days. Nothing really bad has happened to me.

I have decided to give up on the Civic SI. It's too far away. My parents are not rich, neither am I. I've been dreaming about it for quite a while. But when I turn around and look at reality, it's just difficult.

I'm really spoilt. Always needing to get whatever I want. And getting all pissed when I dun get it. Coming here to the USA taught me a lot I guess. There are quite a number of things that I want and I couldn't get. Some I gave up cuz it's just not possible, well I'm just lazy. Others I'm still waiting. Yea coming here taught me to be more patient. I'm not really patient, but I'm a lot more patient than before.

I'm still really spoilt though. My mommy treats me like a princess. My daddy too. N Kiska is spoilt like me too so we kinda give way to each other.

Hehe.. She's so tired. Anyways, I'm spoilt at work too. I want menu food I get menu food. I want to laze around I laze around. I wan sushi I get sushi haha.. Yup found that out today. Sushiman said he'll gimme whatever I want hehe... N work's just easy for me. Sometimes I forget stuff and boss gets a lil impatient but he's nice. Giving me infinite chances. I broke glasses, forgot egg rolls, ate while working, stood in front cuz I felt lazy.. Did everything but he still didn fire me haha.. I should say I'm not a very good employee hehe.. I'm trying my best to improve tho and boss is willing to give me time. He keeps hinting to me that he'll teach me more stuff so I can earn more $$. I LOVE $$. Hehe..

Haiya.. I want $$ $$ $$$$$!!! I've been such a bad girl!! I kinda lost patience wit my mommy just now ai!! Why!! I always feel really guilty when I do that. So stupid man!!! Stupid me!!

I wonder how everyone's doing in Sg.. I miss everyone a lot. N Chantal!! My stuff is going to be 1 month late!! What happened to them?!?!?! haha.. I really hope to get it soon. I miss talking to everyone. Next time I return, we can go to pubs and stuff cuz I'll finally be old enough. But I think I'll prefer to go eat good food. Hai.. No use talkin bout it. I duno when I'll ever get the chance to visit Sg again. Problems wit $$$$ again! I really hope boss will raise my pay...!!